Apparently I Drool Sometimes



I am incredibly exhausted today!  It might be because I haven't been sleeping much recently... Or maybe it's because I danced all day in really hot weather (oh wait... that's every day here, haha)... Or maybe because I worked some of the classes harder than ever before...

Whatever the reason is, I am passing out hard tonight!  Before starting this blog post, I unintentionally passed out on my bed for about 10 minutes.  When I woke up, there was a small wet spot where I had drooled!  When did I become a drooler???  Have I always drooled?  Or do I just drool when I am completely exhausted, like my mouth can't even manage to stop the drool when I sleep?

Obviously this is the most not important thing to be talking about.  Drool.  Who does that?!  I guess I do when I'm this tired and typing without a filter!  If anything, though, I can say that I worked hard today!  I taught all of my classes with full energy, I didn't find excuses to be lazy or not work on my goals, and I did my best to make those around me feel loved and valued.

I'm not sure if I should be embarrassed that I wrote about this, or thanking you for dealing with my insane writing... Either way, have a lovely day, and go make someone smile :)

Oh-- and Happy 24th of July to everyone in Utah!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You

The Sparks

Hello India! வணக்கம்/ Vanakkam!