Thank You


Thank you to my sponsors who made this opportunity possible and supported me throughout my journey.

Thank you to the workers in the Provo RSO office who helped me work through the complicated paperwork that allowed me to serve at RSOI.

Thank you to my parents and siblings for continuously praying for me and sending love my way, especially during the hardest days.

Thank you to my friends back home who sent me kind messages and words of encouragement throughout the summer.

Thank you to the readers of my blog who helped me feel as though my stories and insights are of meaningful and worth reading.

Thank you to the staff and every single employee at RSOI for creating a clean, safe, organized and exciting environment on campus!

Thank you to Shaun Parry for allowing me to become a certified Life Coach / Dance Master, and for recommending me for the position in India at RSOI.

Thank you to Carrie Scott for being a good friend and inspiration to me throughout this journey.

Thank you to Dr. Susan for being such a humble and fearless leader, and a pure example of what it takes to be a true Christian.

Thank you to Susie for putting up with me and for working along side me!

Thank you to my best friend B for helping me face my fears and for bringing me joy and laughter when I most needed it.

Thank you to residents of each leprosy colony I visited for hugging me, holding my hands, kissing me, and welcoming me into your homes.

Thank you to every precious student at RSOI for changing my life for the better, and for dancing the days away with me!

Thank you to random friends I made everywhere I went in India who made my journey even more meaningful and memorable.

Thank you to the Chennai 1st Branch for welcoming me into your family, and for giving me the spiritual embrace I needed every week.





Thank you to my God for protecting me, strengthening me, inspiring me, guiding me, listening to me, forgiving me, and ultimately for loving me.  

~ Thank You ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Spot It?

Hello India! வணக்கம்/ Vanakkam!

Good Morning :) காலை வணக்கம்/Kālai vaṇakkam