Mamallapuram / Ideal Beach: Day 2


I wish I could've spent more time in Mamallapuram!  I filled my time today with watching the sunrise (I went to the beach around 5:30 to make sure I caught it!), leading a mini yoga class for some of the volunteers, getting a full-body massage, and a little more shopping!  When we got back to campus I went to play time and had a blast hanging out with some of the kids :)  Enjoy the fotos!


Little crabs hanging out at sunrise :)

Chris, Will, and Nancy-- my faithful yoga students :)

Making sandals!

Making sandals!

Meet Ganesh, the shoe/sandal maker :)  His father ran this business before him, as did his father!  They make really great sandals for a reeeeeally good price!  I asked if he could recreate a pair of sandals that I brought from the States, and he totally did it!  I am a very pleased costumer :)

Play time!

Play time!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You

The Sparks

Hello India! வணக்கம்/ Vanakkam!