Can You Spot It?



My day started with a good series of stretches :)  Nothing too intense, but really good for the back and hips!



Susie and I then went to the G House (that's what we call the place where the long-term volunteers live.  It's a good hour away from campus.)  There, I improvised dances on the roof (video coming soon to YouTube!), read from The Alchemist, and ate yummy food!  It was a great time of relaxation and enjoyment :)



 




We made it back to campus just in time to teach Life Dance, and we had a fairly good class!  It was a bummer that all of our other classes were cancelled today for testing (that's why we got to hang out with the other volunteers), so it was nice to be productive with the Life Dance Troupe :)


So... Did you spot it? ;)

If you spotted that I wore three different churidhars/shirts during the day then you win!  Congratulations :)  Why did I go though three?  Basically things weren't fitting right today (too big!), and I had to be sure I had something fitted enough for Life Dance!  The struggle is real, haha.  The End :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sparks

Thank You

Hello India! வணக்கம்/ Vanakkam!